Air conditioning units to both heat and cool air. Nail tables with extraction to remove dusts and odours.
Manufacture and supply of a comprehensive range of activated carbon products for the filtration of air/gas and liquids.
A comprhensive range of high efficiency proprietary and bespoke air filtration devices to provide efficiences of up to 99.99999%.
Protecting hygiene-sensitive environments from microbial attack and insect infestation continues to gain in importance as understanding...
Bacticell Air Filter Cartridges, Bag Filters, Panel Filters ... all you need to ensure good indoor air quality
Founded in 1991, Fenchurch Environmental Group Ltd consists of six companies, operating from corporate headquarters in Warrington, Cheshire and has manufacturing and distribution plants in London, Morecambe, Lancashire and Suzhou, China. Through 7 operating subsidiaries, Fenchurch design and maufacture a diverse range of air filtration products for use in a wide range of applications, including; medical devices, respiratory protection, domestic/indsutrial applicances, industrial extraction, air conditioning and the beauty industry. Fenchurch export in excess of 75% of their products to more than 50 countries worldwide.
Initially focused on the air conditioning sector through Nationwide Filter Company Ltd, Fenchurch operations soon expanded to encompass carbon filtration (Active Carbon Filters Ltd), and recirculating air cleaners (Aircare Europe Ltd).
But it was the growing recognition of sick building syndrome that led to the development, via the company's Liquid Technology division, of a revolutionary breakthrough in the war against bacteria, utilised in the energy saving filter - Bactiguard Bacticell Air Filter Cartridge - which won the H&V News supreme award for AIR CONDITIONING PRODUCT OF THE YEAR in 2012. Bacti-G, Fenchurch's unique anti-microbial agent, has the singular ability to eradicate a wide range of pathogenic organisms, and is proving invaluable in medical, pharmaceutical and food processing environments, and in domestic appliances. Meanwhile, for medical applications, Air Safety Ltd has developed a range of bacterial/viral filters of efficiencies up to 99.99999%.
GVS acquisition of Fenchurch Environmental Group Ltd
December 2012 - GVS S.p.A., Bologna, Italy finalised the acquisition of Fenchurch Environmental Group Limited following the completion of the last phase of a 3 stage acquisition agreement initiated in 2009 and completed in 2012.
Founded in 1979, GVS is a global technology leader in the development and manufacture of filtration products primarily serving the medical and automotive markets. GVS has eleven manufacturing plants in Italy, Untied Kingdom, Brazil, China, Romania and the United States, with supporting sales offices in fourteen countries.
GVS acquisition of Fenchurch Group
- December 2012. GVS S.p.A., Bologna, Italy has finalized the acquisition of Fenchurch Environmental Group Limited following the completion of the last phase of a 3 stage acquisition agreement initiated in 2009. GVS acquired 64% of Fenchurch for cash at the outset of the process followed by a further 18% through a share swap in 2010. Acquisition of the remaining 18% of Fenchurch still held by the original shareholders was completed in a cash transaction on 1st December 2012.
NATIONWIDE - WINS ANOTHER AWARD
- Hot on the heels of winning the H&V News Award for Air Conditioning Product of the Year, Nationwide Filter Companys Bacticell Air Filter Cartridge has been crowned Sustainable Product of the Year by Heating & Ventilating Review.
Hot on the heels of winning the H&V News Award for Air Conditioning Product of the Year, Nationwide Filter Company’s Bacticell Air Filter Cartridge has been crowned Sustainable Product of the Year by Heating & Ventilating Review.
HVR declared: “Winning support from all the judges, Nationwide's Bacticell air filter cartridge was praised for its simplicity, creativity and effectiveness. The filter uses replaceable elements and includes anti-microbial treatment to eradicate a wide range of micro-organisms and boost the protection to building occupants. The judges particularly liked the fact that the company had taken a relatively simple, everyday piece of technology and made it better.”
Reg Cross, MD of NFC, said: “Recognition of the fact that the NFC team has created a unique air filter that meets the modern demand to use resources wisely, efficiently, and with environmental consideration is also a credit to our clients who have made it the success it has become”.
A growing number Air Filter users have switched over to the Bacticell as it lasts longer than a conventional bag filer, uses up to 30% less fan energy, generates less waste, uses recycled materials and under the new test regime and guidance on the energy classification of air filters can achieve the highest rating (Class A).
Elipse Mask Sales Agents Wanted
- NFC Specialist Products is now looking for the best and brightest sales agents from around Europe.
NATIONWIDE - A WINNER
- Nationwide's Bacticell Air Filter Cartridge wins supreme accolade at 2012 H&V News Awards as AIR CONDITIONING PRODUCT OF THE YEAR. Judges said: The winner in this category was recognised as an important innovation in filter technology. It is an impressive development supported by evidence and shows a company committed to carbon reduction.
A finalist in three H&V News Award categories this year, Nationwide Filter Company was delighted to walk away with the highest award as Air Conditioning Product of the Year.
H&V News wrote: "This award was presented to Nationwide Filter Company Ltd because the benefits of its Bacticell Air Filter Cartridge extend beyond its primary function as an alternative to the conventional bag filter for secondary air filtration."
For innovation enable it to overcome the failure of bag filter design to make it more energy efficient:
1. Far greater filtration area.
2. Replacable filter cells and re-usable housing impacts considerably on the volume an d frequency of waste (used filter disposal).
3. Constant depth of 300mm across all filter grades provides AHU manufacturers with opportunities to save space at design stage.
4. The rigid structure means there is no risk of sieving during system start-up, and filters can be placed in any plane.
Click on H&V News Awards to view more.